By the power of her popularity, pinay actress Angel Locsin top the cover of Metro Magazine which month of October these was about "Power Women Special".



Top 10 power pinays are:

  1. ABS-CBN president: Charo Santos-Concio
  2. GMA VP for entertainment TV: Wilma Galvante
  3. ABS-CBN VP for news and public affairs: Maria Ressa
  4. GMA Films president: Annette Gozon-Abrogar
  5. Tina Maristela-Ocampo
  6. Amina Aranaz-Alunan
  7. Suyen Lim
  8. Cristalle Henares
  9. Marivic AƱonuevo
  10. Joanne Rae Ramirez

1 comments

AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE JUDI SABUNG AYAM

GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.ayamgoreng.net 


PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

https://gulaiayammarketing.tumblr.com/post/176081443838/daun-kelor-adalah-pilihan-terunggul-untuk-merawat

Post a Comment

Contributors

My photo
Im collecting all celebrities worldwide by writing their biography and sharing their sexy photos. I love what im doing right now coz its great and im not wasting my time for nonsense. So if you are a fan also, just visit my blog and write a comment. I assure you that you will love my blog.